We are hiring ! Do you want a new and exciting opportunity in the mobility sector?
3R Mobility are currently recruiting for a Mobility and Seating Specialist.
- Attending clinics/home visits to fully understand and assess customer disabilities and needs.
- Specifying and quoting of appropriate equipment to best meet these needs.
- Ordering of equipment from suppliers.
- Delivering and setting up of supplied equipment as required
- Liaising with O/T's and other Healthcare Specialists
The Ideal candidate:
Whilst this is a sales role and sales experience would be desirable, it is not essential. Knowledge of wheelchairs and mobility solutions, seating and posture management and an ability to empathise with customers who have complex needs are more crucial to this role. Ideal candidates are likely to be seating specialists or O/T’s who have an interest in mobility. Knowledge of HSE and NHS operating procedures will also be helpful. Flexibility, excellent communications and interpersonal skills are also essential to working within our small but dedicated team.
If you are interested in this exciting and varied role. Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with knowledge and experience that this post requires.
Please submit a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: Monday 22nd January by 17.00 Hrs
3r Mobility is an equal opportunity employer.Back